Please read the following before using your BudBox protective case.
- Remove all items from the enclosure and make sure it is free from debris, particles and/or contents.
- Hand wash with light soap and warm water to clean. Dry thoroughly.
- Avoid exposing the protective enclosure to rough, sharp or abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid direct heat, excessive sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Do not submerge or place smell-proof case in water for long time periods.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Important Safety Cautions
- All smoking paraphernalia comes with inherent risks. Consult your health care professional before using any of the contents included. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling.
- Ensure the BudBox case is closed with the integrated lock and zipper for a secured seal to protect contents inside.
- All equipment or contents should be cool(ed) off before being placed inside the unit.
- Do not attempt to remove the activated carbon fabric lining.
- Avoid punctures, burns or direct cuts to the unit. If this should happen, consider the product damaged as the smell-proof and water resistant features are no longer functional.
- Use product only as intended and described.